You’ve designed a beautifully stylish, bespoke necklace with DIWAH, handmade with semi-precious stones. Keep your jewellery safe and looking its best with the advice of our designers and production team, for easy ways to care for your jewellery.
Wearing Your Jewellery
Prevent your jewellery from becoming tarnished or damaged to maintain the shine of your striking semi-precious and fashion components.
- Avoid spraying perfumes or applying creams when wearing your jewellery. Direct contact with cosmetics may tarnish your design. Make sure all products have dried before putting on your necklace.
- Remove your jewellery when showering or bathing and do not wear in the sea or chlorinated water
- Avoid wearing your jewellery in extreme temperatures and humidity
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using chemicals, particularly bleach
- Try to avoid knocks and scratches to your jewellery, particularly around solid and hard surfaces
Storing Your Jewellery
Ensure your jewellery doesn’t tangle or scratch to protect the statement look of your design, even when you aren’t wearing it.
- Store your jewellery away from direct sunlight to avoid tarnishing
- Avoid places of extreme temperatures, water and humidity
- Preferably store in a jewellery box and separate pieces to avoid becoming tangled, knotted or scratched
Cleaning Your Jewellery
Keep your jewellery looking fabulous with regular cleaning, for polished chain and gleaming, semi-precious elements.
Handle your jewellery carefully and avoid getting semi-precious stones, precious and non-precious metal chains too wet. Use a soft, damp cloth with warm water to delicately clean the surface of your piece.
The most important thing is to enjoy wearing your amazing jewellery, designed by you and created by DIWAH.